- This event has passed.
Wednesdays on Windsor
September 14, 2022 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm$9 – $18
Join us for Wednesdays on Windsor, a relaxed and engaging evening of food, and fellowship on our Windsor campus.
- Dinner: From 5:00p-7:00p we serve a delicious chef-prepared dinner in the Parish Life Center.
- Adult Formation: At 6:30p in Allen Hall, the Rev. Channing Smith will kick off our adult formation offerings with a discussion on “Taking our Place”. We will explore our new ministry group structure and the invitation for us all to consider, “what ministry is God calling me to do in the church?”
- Children Formation:
- Shepherd Kids (Kindergarten-2nd grade): At 4:30-5:15p in the Gathering Room, early elementary age children gather for a mid-week check-in with their church family.
- Edge (3rd-5th grade): At 4:30-5:15p in the Edge Lounge, older elementary age children gather weekly for Bible study lessons and activities.
- Children’s Choir (all ages): At 5:30-6:00p children will meet in the Music Room. Children’s Choir provides an opportunity for children of all ages to benefit from the joys of music.
- Episcopal Youth Community (EYC) (6th-12th grade): At 6:30-8:00p kids will share a meal, ask questions and learn what it means to be joyful followers of Christ’s Word and love.
Pesto Seared Chicken Breast with White Wine Sauce (both GF)
Roasted Veggie Blend with White Wine Sauce (Vegan)
Spiral Pasta (GF available on request)
Broccoli Normandy with Rosemary Garlic Oil (Vegan+GF)
Mixed Greens with Cucumber & Tomato (Vegan+GF)
ORDER YOUR MEAL(s) HERE
Meals: $18 per adult and $9 per child.
The menu will be posted weekly.