- This event has passed.
Wednesdays on Windsor
November 16 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm$8 – $18
Join us for Wednesdays on Windsor, a relaxed and engaging evening of food, and fellowship on our Windsor campus.
- Dinner: From 5:00p-7:00p we serve a delicious chef-prepared dinner in Parish Life Center.
- Adult Formation: 6:30p in Allan Hall
Waiting for the Coming: The Mystery and Meaning of Advent
Please join us for a presentation about the meaning and the mystery of Advent. Our guest speaker will be Bishop Neil Alexander who has taught liturgics for more than forty years in several Episcopal seminaries and university divinity schools. He will share with us the story of the development of the season of Advent and how a deeper understanding of Advent’s themes enriches our experience and celebration of Christmas. Advent may well be the most “pregnant” season of the church’s year of grace. Presented by the Right Reverend J. Neil Alexander, ThD, DD, Dean of the School of Theology, Professor of Liturgy, and Quintard Professor of Theology, at Emeritus.
- Children Formation:
- Shepherd Kids (Kindergarten-2nd grade): At 4:30-5:15p in Room 213, early elementary-age children gather for a mid-week check-in with their church family.
- Edge (3rd-5th grade): At 4:30-5:15p in Room 211, older elementary-age children gather weekly for Bible study lessons and activities.
- Youth Choir (all ages): At 5:30-6:00p children will meet in the Music Room. Children’s Choir provides an opportunity for children of all ages to benefit from the joys of music.
- Episcopal Youth Community (EYC) (6th-12th grade): At 6:30-8:00p in Youth Corner, kids will share a meal, ask questions and learn what it means to be joyful followers of Christ’s Word and love.
11.16 Menu: Fall Meal
Carved Bone-in Ham with Mustard Sauce
Roasted Root Veggies (gluten-free, vegan)
Green Beans AlmondineMashed potatoesKale Salad (gluten-free, vegan)
Rolls and Butter
Chicken Strips and tater tots
Sweet Potato Pie (gluten-free option available)
ORDER YOUR MEAL(s) HERE
Chef Robert prepared meals: $18 per adult portion and $8 per child portion.
NEW! We realize all children are not interested in a “gourmet meal” before/after church events on Wednesday nights. To accommodate a simpler palate, at a lower price, we are offering a $5 kid’s meal: chicken nuggets, corn dogs, fish sticks and tater tots will be on a weekly rotation.