Good Shepherd’s Windsor campus has offered a spiritual home for friends and neighbors since 1944. Today, the congregation at the Windsor campus is among the largest in The Episcopal Church. Our size makes extraordinary ministry possible, but our strong sense of community means newcomers are warmly welcomed and regulars known by name.
The Windsor campus is home to Good Shepherd Episcopal School, a parish day school ministry founded in 1945 to lovingly nurture children aged two through kindergarten.
3201 Windsor Road
Austin, Texas 78703