One Congregation, Two Campuses
We are one diverse family of faith serving Austin from two campuses. Our founding campus is located in Central Austin’s Tarrytown neighborhood. Our second campus, The Hill, overlooks downtown, rising just east of IH35 South on Woodland Avenue.
Windsor Campus (Good Shepherd)
The Episcopal Church of the Good Shepherd
and Good Shepherd Episcopal School
Good Shepherd has offered a spiritual home for friends and neighbors since 1951. Today, the Windsor Campus is one of the 20 largest Episcopal churches in the United States. Our size makes extraordinary ministry possible, but our strong sense of community means newcomers are warmly welcomed and regulars known by name.
This campus is also home to Good Shepherd Episcopal School, a parish day school ministry founded in 1945 to lovingly nurture children aged two through kindergarten.
3201 Windsor Road
Austin, Texas 78703
Woodland Campus (The Hill)
and Hillside Early Education Center
Located in a rapidly changing quarter of the city, The Hill includes a neighborhood park, community garden, the Hillside Early Childhood Center and a year-round calendar of events. The campus was founded in 2016 to support the missional work of loving our neighbor.
We invite you to join us Sundays at 11:00am for a traditional service in a comfortable setting and to attend any of our community events and formation offerings.
The Hill’s Hillside Early Childhood Center builds on the beautiful legacy of Good Shepherd Episcopal School by delivering an excellent, full-day, year-round developmental program for infants and children aged six weeks to four years.
1700 Woodland Avenue
Austin, Texas 78741