- This event has passed.
An Evening with St. Nicholas
December 8, 2021 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm$8 – $15
Please join us for our annual Evening with St. Nicholas.
- All children of the parish are invited to an enchanting night of music and inspirational readings to prepare our hearts for the Christmas season and learn about the life of St. Nicholas.
- Dinner will be served beginning at 5:00p.
- At 6:30p we will gather in the church, followed by pictures with St. Nicholas and activities in the Parish Life Center (PLC).
- Don’t forget to wear your favorite Christmas jammies!
- In the spirit of giving to others, please bring a used book to donate to our new Little Free Library!
To order your meal click HERE
- Entrée: Carved roasted Pork Loin with Apricot Sauce
- Sides: Roasted Potatoes, Steamed Fresh Veggies
- Dessert: Snickerdoodle cookies
Cost: $15 adults and $8 children per meal